110, 111, 112, 113 . . . I created 113 of the cards above for the Stampin’ Up! Founder’s Circle Retreat in St. George. Last Thursday, in our jammies, top achieving demonstrators from the U.S. and Canada swapped their beautiful work and this was my contribution. I hope it reflects my papercrafting personality! Please leave me a comment at the end of this post!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- All the pretty paper! My patterned paper from Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack measures 4″ x 3 1/4″. Each sheet in the pack is 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ so you can get two out of one sheet (very handy when you are making 113).
- I used the Trim the Tree patterns that were Garden Green and Whisper White.
- The piece of Whisper White cardstock behind the tree (Stampin’ Up! Tree Punch makes it a snap) measures 2″ x 3 3/8″.
- The red glitter star was cropped with the Star Punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- A Crumb Cake base provides the perfect background for the classic and crisp holiday palette!
BUNDLE & SAVE 15%! Purchase the Festival of Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set and Tree Punch together and save 15% (Bundle Item #137640)
NEW STAMPIN’ UP! WEEKLY DEALS! SAVE 25% These Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals start TODAY!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping.