Today’s simple thank you card is based on a darling sample in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog (p. 6). I used Picnic with You Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies.
Save 10% when you purchase the Picnic with You Photopolymer Stamp Set and Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer (cuts and scores).
Using Snail Adhesive, adhere a 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ stripe pattern from Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper. Watch a video here using more products from the Cake Soiree suite.
Stamp sentiment from Picnic with You Photopolymer Stamp Set in Early Espresso on a 4 1/2″ x 1 1/8″ piece of Calypso Coral card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to stripe pattern as shown.
Stamp flowers (Calypso Coral) and leaves (Old Olive) and crop with coordinating dies from Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies. The Magnetic Platform helps to keep dies and images in place during their trip through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
Adhere leaves (Snail Adhesive) and flowers (Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals – cut in half for the smaller flowers) to a Whisper White circle created with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. Adhere circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
Crop and emboss picnic basket using Early Espresso card stock and the Picnic Basket Builder Framelits Dies. Tie a piece of Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon in a bow around the basket. Add a coordinating adhesive Calypso Coral Heart (Subtles Enamel Shapes) to the basket. Adhere basket with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
Adhere a coordinating paper pattern (I used Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) with Snail Adhesive or Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. Use Paper Snips to remove excess. Watch my previously shared video below for tips!
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Picnic with You Thank You card here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!