BUNDLE & SAVE 10% Purchase the Love You To Pieces Stamp Set and Puzzle Pieces Dies, and save 10%! IF these products carry over into the new Annual Catalog (starts June 4), they will no longer be bundle priced at 10% off. See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my Stampin’ Up! product store here.
STAY TUNED. I’ll share the retiring product list on Monday, April 15.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Wrap a piece of Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Lemon Lime Twist card stock, securing with a bow. Adhere to the base with Snail Adhesive.
Use a die cutting machine to crop a piece of Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper with the Puzzle Pieces die. TIP: Leave pieces in the die. Add adhesive within the 3 1/2″ center area of a 3 3/4″ square of Basic Black card stock. Lay die and Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper pieces on top (carefully center) and nudge from die in one big piece. Adhere layer to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die cutting machine, platform and Puzzle Pieces die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Fun! Add three Melon Mambo Glitter Enamels Dots as shown (one on the sentiment and two on pieces of cake).
Crop a 1 5/8 x 6 piece of the Broadway Bound diamond pattern with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies), die cutting machine, and magnetic base. Adhere to the outside flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. TIP: Cut with the envelope liner die on the opposite side of the pattern and use a relatively clean bottom plate. This reduces creases from the cuts in the plates.
OH, SO PRETTY! Love this bundle? You can view another card I created using this bundle on a previous blog post here.
- Retiring In Colors: Grab these retiring In Color and coordinating ink and paper products here while they are still available! They tend to sell out quickly once they hit the official retiring product list (April 15)!
- Stock Up NOW! When the new catalog is released, there will be some modest price increases on a select products, including card stock, Designer Series Paper, Foil Sheets and embossing powder. See a list of all price changes here (including the names of the NEW 2019-2021 In Colors – COOL SNEAK PEEK)!
- Stampin’ Trimmer is retiring. A replacement trimmer or paper cutter will be released in the future (date to be determined). If you would like a Stampin’ Trimmer or replacement blades please order them now, while supplies are available. There is a current quantity limit of THREE on blade packages (set of two per package). On April 15, the limit will be increased to SIX (set of two per package). Shop for the Stampin’ Trimmer and blades here: Trimmer; Blades.
- NEW & IMPROVED DIE DESIGN COMING! The Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog begins June 4. New stamp sets, 2019-2021 In Colors and a new die and embossing folder style will be introduced. Get the scoop along with Q & A here on the new Stampin’ Up! dies and embossing folders. Our current die cutting machine will retire and be replaced with a new one in the future (date to be determined). I’m excited to see what’s coming!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!