I have an Occasions Catalog sneak peek card to share with you today for this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO427).
I can’t wait for my BIG demonstrator pre-order for the 2016 Occasions Catalog (as well as Sale-A-Bration promotion free gifts) to arrive today. I loaded up on some fantastic new stamps and accessories to tempt you with until the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration promotion begin Jan. 5. Please see below on how to get your hands on these new catalogs!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! I used soft and pretty patterns from Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper for my squares as well as the envelope liner.
- The scallop pattern squares (Mint Macaron) were cropped to 1 1/4″ and layered over 1 1/2″ squares of Blushing Bride card stock.
- Sneak Peek! The sweet “for you” font is from Birthday Blooms stamp set, which is a part of a coordinating suite with the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. There are even more coordinating goodies available when the Occasions Catalog beginning Jan. 5.
- A few random sequins (Metallics Sequin Assortment) add a playful punch.
- I used the same technique to tie the Blushing Bride 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon to the tag as I did for Baker’s Twine in this video tutorial.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copy. Your catalogs should arrive by Jan. 5.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your catalogs. Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS! If you have placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs for you. They should arrive by Jan. 5 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!