Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for December; we are thankful you stopped by. This month we are showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! products that should be on everyone’s wish list. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins Jan. 5, 2016 and my card for the hop introduces new Occasions Catalog products that were at the top of my wish list (and you may want on yours)!
- Sneak Peek! The Rose Garden Thinlits Dies (140619) look laser cut and are loaded with detail.
- Sneak Peek! The “thank you” sentiment and border are from Rose Wonder photopolymer stamp set (140697). Purchase Rose Wonder stamp set as a bundle with the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies and save 15% (140804).
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock has added “heft” that is great for a card base as well as adding volume to die cuts like my rose and leaves!
- I recommend using the Precision Base Plate (139684) with detailed dies for a clean cut. It’s 25% off through Monday, Dec. 14, as part of the current Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals here.
- COOL TOOL! A Big Shot Die Brush will be available in the Occasions Catalog on Jan. 5! You simply roll over the back of detailed dies to pop out the little leftover bits.
- Sneak Peek! The Bermuda Bay liner for the envelope is from Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
HTML Formatted List:
- Nicole Everitt at Stamp Scrap Love
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com