I have another Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog sneak peek for you highlighted on today’s framed Bird Builder Punch note card! See the video sneak peek and reveal of my Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration product preorder here!
I used these classy colors (they work for holiday and beyond) from this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA279). See more ideas with these colors by the Pals Paper Arts Team and take a creative leap by playing along here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! I’m sharing two images from Birthday Blooms stamp set, available when the Stampin’ Up Occasions Catalog begins Jan. 5.
- I created the gold frame (approx. 1 3/4″ x 2 3/8″) using two of the Tags & Labels Framelits Dies and Gold Foil Sheets. The frame is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The bird, wing and stem were created with the Stampin’ Up! Bird Builder Punch. When mounted with Stampin’ Dimensionals, they look suspended over the frame.
- For a quick card and message, I love the Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. The cards are cut (5″ x 3 1/2″), scored and ready to go.
- Sneak Peek! For the perfect polish, I added a polka dot liner using paper from Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper- available Jan. 5 in the Occasions Catalog.
- I used the middle sized die from the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and my Big Shot to create the coordinating liner for my note card envelope.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copy. Your catalogs should arrive by Jan. 5.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly
for your catalogs. Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS ARE ORDERED! If you placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs for you. They should arrive by Jan. 5 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!