A Dozen Valentine’s Day Ideas from My Archives!

Strips of Love card here.

Happy Valentine’s Day!  I had such fun sifting through my past projects (over 1000 ideas in My Gallery) for my favorite valentines.  I have shared a dozen of them with you today along with links to the original post and details. Too late for Valentine’s Day 2017?  These valentine ideas work equally well for sharing the love on birthdays, thank yous, anniversaries and wedding!

Do YOU have a favorite?

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.

With All My Heart details here.

Bloomin’ Love details here.

Be My Valentine details here.

Love card details here.

Thoughts of You details here.

Card for my hubby details here.

You Warm My Heart details here.

M & M cello treat bags details here.

Love & Friend card details here.

Heart balloon bouquet details here.

Square heart tree details here.

COMING 2/21 . . . MORE SALE-A-BRATION GIFT OPTIONS.  Learn about the Sale-A-Bration promotion and see the REVEAL of the release of new product gifts on 2/21 here!

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments below.

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .

22 thoughts on “A Dozen Valentine’s Day Ideas from My Archives!”

1. All of these cards are so beautiful. I love all the different designs. TFS, Mary. It would be difficult to choose my favorite. They are all so pretty.

2. I love all of these – I am going to try the strips of love card – you always inspire!! Ugh if only I were home Id start now = oh who needs dinner after work when there are cards to make!

3. I loved seeing your archived cards!! You always have such a classy, fun, and simple design to your cards. Such a talented woman!

4. Enjoyed looking at all your wonderful and unique cards! I looked back at your original posts for several. LOVE the first card you posted – I have used that design, but not with the white in between. Love that!

5. Looking back to see who won the Blog Candy. Didn’t see it – must of overlooked it. I’ll look again!

6. I love these cards! Making my own notes and sketches to use later for other occasions. Thanks for the inspiration!

7. LOVE the M M treat bag. I will have to get some of those bags. You could do all kinds of holiday’s with this idea. Thanks for showing us all the cards!

8. I love all of these! They are fabulous! Makes me want to run to my stamp room and craft! Hopefully later this week i will find some time!

9. Mary, I remember so many of these from the original posts! They are wonderful….Classic Mary Fish! Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine’s Day!

10. Awwww, MsMary what a beautiful Perade of LOVE ❤️