Today’s card is my contribution as a resident artist on the Pals Paper Arts Design Team. The colors below are perfect for a fun & flirty valentine. See what the rest of the resident artists have created using this palette and play along HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Luscious. That sums up the beautiful texture you’ll get with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder, new in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog and one of My Favorite Things.
- The negative space from the Sweetheart Punch goes 3-D with Stampin’ Dimensionals, giving it a boost from below. Save 25% on the Sweetheart Punch through Feb. 9 as part of the Stampin’ Up Weekly Deals.
- My Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board was used to round the corners on the base of the card.
- An envelope liner in a flirty Rose Red dot (Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper) jazzes up my Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
NEED AN OCCASIONS CATALOG or SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE and plan to place your next Stampin’ Up! order through me? CLICK HERE to order your free print copies of the Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping! Printable supply list, too!