Let’s kick off the week with a new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO386) and my Tall & Skinny (6.5″ x 3.5″) “welcome, baby” card. I even have a “mini” blog candy opportunity for you below!
- Love that little house? It’s part of the Stampin’ Up! “You Brighten My Day” stamp set, FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration. Ends March 31.
- Quick and easy. The Stampin’ Up! What’s Up Punch is perfectly sized to crop the house.
- The Coastal Cabana hearts were cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Confetti Hearts Border Punch. A dot of Liquid Multi-Purpose Glue placed with a Paper-Piercing Tool keeps them in place.
- I went a bit “outside the lines” by placing the banner beyond the 3.5″ width of this card. To compensate for the difference when creating a custom sized envelope, I used the measurements on my Envelope Punch Board for a 6.5″ x 4″ card.
- Add an envelope liner in a snap with almost no waste using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. Watch my Stampin’ Pretty video to learn how.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY MINI BLOG CANDY. Simply leave me a comment on today’s post (anything you like) and I’ll randomly draw one winner of the You Brighten My Day stamp set (clear-mount, images above). U.S. residents only. Deadline is midnight Mountain tonight (2/23). I’ll share the winner and comment Tuesday.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!