Today’s birthday card was inspired by the springtime color palette below. The bright color combination of Peekaboo Peach, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White is just one of oodles of color combination ideas on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Board on Pinterest. Modern & pretty color combinations are added regularly.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The warm earthy background is from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP) cut to 3 1/4″ x 5 1/5″. A 1/8″ sliver of Wild Wasabi card stock was added to the edge of the DSP to create a crisp border.
- The Special Reason Bundle (on the list of My Favorite Things here) takes center stage in Peekaboo Peach. The small flower from the Special Reason stamp set was stamped on Whisper White card stock and cut with the coordinating Stylish Stems Framelit Die.
- Save 10% on these Occasions Catalog product bundles, including today’s Special Reason bundle!
- The Wild Wasabi leaves were cut with the leaf die from Stylish Stems. Vellum leaves were cut using the Flourish Thinlits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- WATCH these product videos by Stampin’ Up! showcasing the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies and more!
LOOKING FOR IDEAS? If you want to find paper crafting samples by theme (birthday, thank you, holiday, etc.) or product (stamp set, tools and more), you can use my SEARCH tool at the top right of my blog. It will bring up prior Stampin’ Pretty posts that match!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!