Today’s clean and simple valentine card shows off an assortment of love inspired new products from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog! The Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion (your chance to earn free stamps) have begun.
I’m so excited to be the Featured Designer for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA282). The PPA blog and graphics have a hip, new retro design (what do you think?) along with lots of really fun challenges ahead for 2016. You can play the Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge and find more creative ideas from the uber talented PPA Design team here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pretty paper is a quick way to add splash to a valentine card. I used this adorable heart pattern from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. Each sheet is 6″ x 6″ and perfect for card making. Get a close up look at all NEW designer series paper.
- A 4″ x 1.5″ piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock is “wrapped” with a piece of Whisper White 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon. Looks like a gift!
- The elegant “My Valentine” sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! Bloomin’ Love photopolymer stamp set. It’s one of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- The final polish comes from another piece of Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper lining the Crumb Cake Medium Envelope.
- Creating the perfect sized liner for the envelope is easy to do using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COLOR CHART! I have updated my Stampin’ Up! designer series paper color coordination chart and you can view and print it here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!