On Tuesday I shared “Take 5 Stampin’ Pretty Color Combinations” with you featuring the retiring In Color Grapefruit Grove! As promised, I am sharing a creation using one of the 5 color combinations. Today’s card uses Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, and Mossy Meadow.
Missed it? You can see the remaining color combinations on my blog post here.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 4 3/4 piece of the Mossy Meadow print from the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the tulip stems and leaves in Mossy Meadow ink onto a 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock as shown.
Double wrap with the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread (Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack) adhering to the backside with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the tulips, one each in Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove onto Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating Tulip Builder Punch.
Adhere one with Snail Adhesive and one with Stampin’ Dimensionals, as shown.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink onto a 5/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Flag the end with the Tailored Tag Punch, removing about 1/4 inch.
Thread a piece of Mossy Meadow Linen Thread through a Grapefruit Grove 2019-2020 In Color Button, securing with a bow.
Adhere the sentiment and the button with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Mossy Meadow print from the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was JUST REFRESHED with BIG DISCOUNTS (up to 60% off) on die sets, punches, embellishments, pretty paper, ribbon, ink and more. Discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
I wanted to share MY PICK OF THE DAY from the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack!
Here’s a Halloween card that I shared previously. It was created using the Wicked Dies, Monster Bash Designer Series Paper, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, and Basic Black 3/8″ Scalloped Edge Ribbon, all of which are now in the clearance rack!
RETIRING IN-COLORS! Now is the time to stock up on the following retiring Stampin’ Up! 2018-2020 colors and coordinating accessories. They are scheduled to officially retire June 3, 2020. However, once they sell out, they are GONE!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!