STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- In addition to the Mojo Monday sketch, I looked to one of my favorite Brian King cards to get a creative kickstart. Thanks, Brian!
- The “you” and “me” stamps are from a new Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer (clear) stamp set called Countless Sayings 2. I’m really enjoying the Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps for crisp images and easy “see through” placement. See ALL Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps.
- The larger heart was cropped with the Stampin’ Up! Hearts Collection Framelits Dies.
- The smaller heart emerged from the Full Heart Punch and is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A strip of Real Red 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon pulls the color together and keeps me in line with the Mojo sketch!
- SNEAK PEEK! The soft, Smoky Slate pattern is from Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, available Jan. 3, when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE OCCASIONS SPRING CATALOG AND A SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE? One of the benefits of being one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers is automatically receiving every Stampin’ Up! Catalog FREE. If you are not currently my customer and would like to be, please complete THIS FORM to receive your free Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure. I have both on hand and will mail promptly. U.S. residents only.
Stamp Set: Countless Sayings 2 (135893)
Paper: Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (132994), Whisper White (100730), Smoky Slate (131202), Real Red (102482)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102285)
Cool Tools: Full Heart Punch (119883), Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126875), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (129053)