Today, I’m sharing a trio of sweet little gift boxes created with the NEW Window Box Thinlits Dies (Occasions Catalog). They are perfect packaging for a Valentine treat or special gift. The dies have a coordinating stamp set called Window Shopping. Save 10% when you purchase Window Box Thinlits Dies and Window Shopping Stamp Set as a Stampin’ Up! product bundle!
GET READY TO SAY “WOW!” Click on the Stampin’ Up! video above to see tips, possibilities and a demonstration of the Window Box Thinlits Dies and Window Shopping Stamp Set.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sturdy boxes were constructed with Real Red, Blushing Bride and Thick Whisper White Card Stock.
- The sides have a pretty heart cutout also created with the Window Box Thinlits Dies.
- Real Red, Silver and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper were cut into 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ squares and layered inside each window.
- The sentiment (from Sealed with Love) on the top of the box is stamped in Real Red and cropped using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (back in stock)!
- Another circle is cut from coordinating glimmer paper with Layering Circles Framelits Dies and glued to a new Lace Doily. Stampin’ Dimensionals were used for added pop!
- A small heart cut from Love Notes Framelits Dies finishes off the pretty box!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Valentine Window Boxes that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!