Be creatively inspired! Today’s paper crafting projects were designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community. Links to blogs or Pinterest have been provided (when available) for more details.
#1 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you purchase your $99 starter kit from and join through? Yes, it does! Here’s my resume detailing my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting as well as the love for my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
Here’s what members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have to say:
Thank you for the phenomenal example of positivity and leadership you provide to all Pals – Diane
Choosing you as my upline and becoming a part of your wonderful Pals community was one of the best choices I made – Debbie
The Pals group is so supportive, creative and fun – all due to your leadership. It is really nice to be a part of it. Eve
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity. Michelle
It’s clear this group has developed and become a true team through your leadership. Deanna
I’m so glad I joined your team and can be a Pal. It’s truly a positive force in my life every day! Mary
I feel so blessed that I discovered you because what you do as a Demonstrator, Up-line, and Pals Leader is a real cut above. Debbie T.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.