I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook (Sketch #53) on Tuesday! Today’s card uses the sketch and several products that are part of the Lights Aglow Suite Collection from the Stampin’ Up! July – December Holiday Mini Catalog.
Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
Click here or the button below to print or save my complete sketchbook!
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Evening Evergreen Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Sentiment – 2 1/2 x 1/2
- Cropped elements (circles)- 4 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Layer – 4 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Stamped/Cropped elements (snowflakes) – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Lights Aglow 6×6 Designer Series Paper:
- Strip – 3 x 2
- Strip – 4 1/2 x 2 3/4
Begin by burnishing the fold on the card base with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Basic White layer to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere the Designer Series Paper strips to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) along with the 1-1/8 (qty 3) and 2-5/8 (qty 1)Layering Circles dies to crop the Evening Evergreen card stock.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the four snowflakes (Christmas Lights) in Versamark Ink onto the Basic White layer. Cover with Gold Metallics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) along with the coordinating Twinkling Lights dies to crop the stamped image.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Brightest Glow) in Versamark Ink onto the Evening Evergreen layer. Cover with White Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. .
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere a bow of gold Simply Elegant Trim with a Mini Glue Dot, tucked under the sentiment as shown.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish the center of the snowflakes with Evening Evergreen 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!