Need inspiration or ideas for a card layout? Look no further! Today’s card uses the third sketch of my new blog feature called the Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook! I will share a sketch with you (above) along with a card that uses the current sketch (below)! You can see my collection of Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook sketches on my blog page here.
I will share another card creation using this sketch and the Tropical Oasis Suite on Thursday!
This sketch was inspired by a card I shared previously using the Painted Harvest Stamp Set from the 2019-2020 Annual catalog! You can see the original blog post with a tutorial and product list here.
OH, SO PRETTY! You can view all of my creations using the Coordination Products that are available for a limited time by clicking on the links below.
To see ALL 10 reasons why it’s a great time to purchase the $99 Starter Kit through me, click here.
MARCH Host Code! SAVE IT! Don’t forget to add my March Host Code (ZHWPTNCE) to all orders placed through me between $50 and $149 to qualify for my Tulip Rewards program. Orders $150 and up (total before shipping and tax) automatically qualify and should not include the code. Get the scoop on Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.