Déjà Vu? Today’s beautiful friendship card is another showcase of the Florentine Filigree Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog. It’s the same layout and key products from Monday’s rainbow card here. However, I used designer series paper (Garden Impressions) to save a step on coloring the background and equally love the look!
Please let me know what you think HERE.
BUNDLE & SAVE! Purchase the Florentine Filigree Photopolymer Stamp Set and Florentine Thinlits Die used on the card as a coordinating bundle and save 10%! See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Cut a piece of Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
Crop a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Carefully center the die and use the Big Shot, Florentine Thinlits Die and the Magnetic Platform to cut the pattern. Adhere to the designer series pattern above with bits of Snail Adhesive.
Adhere a 4″ piece of Night of Navy 1/2″ Gingham Ribbon as shown with Mini Glue Dots. Wrap with Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White card stock. Use the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform to crop the sentiment and leaves (two Whisper White & two Vellum) with the dies from Rose Trellis Thinlits, Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
These links include all Sale-A-Bration releases and available products in “real time!”
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $50 you spend.
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. FREE products for every $100 you spend.
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase (available thru March 31 or while supplies last).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!