Today’s beautiful friendship rainbow card showcases the Florentine Filigree Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog. You can watch my WOW video on how to create the rainbow background below.
BUNDLE & SAVE! Purchase the Florentine Filigree Photopolymer Stamp Set and Florentine Thinlits Die together as a bundle and save 10%! See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 5 1/8 x 3 7/8. Color with sponge daubers from the top left to bottom right (shown below) using the following classic ink colors: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Berry Burst and Gorgeous Grape.
Crop a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock using Big Shot, Florentine Thinlits Die and the Magnetic Platform to carefully center the die and hold in place. Adhere with bits of Snail Adhesive.
Wrap with Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the label die from Rose Trellis Thinlits, Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform to keep in place. TIP: Use the die brush to quickly remove any remaining dots from the border.
Add 5 Clear Epoxy Droplets as shown for an added touch of shine and personality.
Crop a 1 5/8 x 6 piece of the Lovely Lipstick polka dot pattern with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies), Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform. Adhere to the outside flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. TIP: Cut with the envelope liner die on the opposite side of the pattern and use a relatively clean bottom plate. This reduces creases from the cuts in the plates.
For over 1000 card and paper crafting project ideas, please visit my gallery.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!