This fresh and summery Blackberry Bliss gingham print from Stampin’ Up! Farmer’s Market Designer Series Paper pairs up beautifully with today’s You’re So Sweet (stamp set) card idea!
My summer card idea and design were inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO403).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My secret for keeping a multi-layered sketch simple & pretty? Simplify the color palette. I narrowed the possibilities to just Blackberry Bliss and Very Vanilla.
- The Stampin’ Up! You’re So Sweet stamp set is loaded with images you can mix and match with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
- I used the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Dies to create a window in the circle and allow the darling “love” image to peek through. I’ll demonstrate this with a 1 Minute to WOW! Video for you tomorrow!
- Save 15% when you purchase the You’re So Sweet stamp set and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies as a bundle. Available in wood-mount or clear-mount–details below.
- A Classy Designer Button (vanilla) was added with a Glue Dot for a “classy” touch!
- An envelope liner ties in the less dominant pattern on the card from Farmer’s Market. The liner is a snap to produce using the Big Shot and Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. Key Tip: The Big Shot Magnetic Platform keeps the circle and die in place on the trip through the Big Shot.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I offer personalized and prompt customer service when you shop on-line with me. PLUS you can earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Program. Learn more HERE. Print this handy Wish List to help you organize your order!
MY GOTTA HAVE IT STAMPIN’ UP! SHOPPING LIST! Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping for today’s card.