Sunday, May 13, is Mother’s Day! It’s a lovely way to celebrate and honor the important women and mothers in our lives. Today’s post is dedicated to nine of the cards I have created for my mom (age 90 and going strong). Some of the Stampin’ Up! products have been discontinued over the years. However, you can either improvise or just enjoy. The links below each photo will take you to the original post, tips and supply list.
I’m so glad Apron of Love stamp set and coordinating Apron Builder Framelits Dies are carrying over to the new Annual Catalog on June 1. It’s the perfect paper crafting pair (lovin’ that alliteration) for moms, dads, chefs, hosts and recipe inspired projects! However, these two products won’t be sold as a 10% off the bundle in the new Annual Catalog. Purchase the bundle now! See all 10% off Stampin’ Up! bundles here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.