Thank you for voting on my Stampin’ Pretty poll earlier this week. You chose Stampin’ Up! Apron of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and I used it to create today’s Mother’s Day card. Here are the final poll results.
The poll is now closed.
Save 10% when you purchase Apron of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Apron Builder Framelits Dies as a bundle! Great for Father’s Day, party invitations, paper crafters, a host gift for a chef and more!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a Thick Whisper White 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base. Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Night of Navy Polka Dot pattern from Stampin’ Up! Tutti-Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
Stamp apron, apron “neck” and “mom” sentiment (Apron of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Night of Navy ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Crop with coordinating Apron Builder Framelits Dies, the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform.
Use Apron Builder Framelits Dies to crop ties/bows and apron “lace” (Night of Navy), heart (Tutti-Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper), cooking utensils and flower (Daffodil Delight).
Add a Night of Navy dot (Regals Enamel Shapes) and adhere to the flower center. Attach flower to left of “Mom” using a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional. Adhere sentiment to Night of Navy lacy “die cut” apron piece.
Adhere cooking utensils, bows and ties with Snail Adhesive as shown. Adhere apron to a 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ Daffodil Delight card stock. Adhere polka dot heart with a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional as shown.
Adhere Daffodil Delight layer to a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Vellum. Adhere Vellum to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Apron of Love Mother’s Day Card here.
We are now in the final sales period of Sale-A-Bration and more FREE gift options were added March 15! See all the FREE gift choices with qualifying $50 and $100 product orders here. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!