I love the simple style of Stampin’ Up! Lots of Lavender 2-Step photopolymer stamp set for spring. I combined Powder Pink, Basic Black and Whisper White for a birthday card with a feminine and retro vibe.
You can earn the Lots of Lavender stamp set FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 product order (total before shipping and tax). Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion here. New gift choices added! Ends March 31.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:
Stamp lavender image using Basic Black Archival Ink on a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock. Layer the solid “color” stamp in Powder Pink over petals. Add four Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
Adhere to Basic Black card stock cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″. Adhere both to a Powder Pink standard card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
Stamp “Happy Birthday” (You’re Inspiring Stamp Set) on Whisper White card stock cut to 3/4″ high and cropped with a Banner Triple Punch to 2 7/8″ long.
Tie Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine on end of the sentiment and add one of the large Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For a pretty polish, stamp the rose and leaves image (Lots of Lavender stamp set) on a Whisper White Medium Envelope flap in Basic Black. Layer the solid rose inked in Powder Pink.
ENJOY A FREE TUTORIAL FOR TODAY’S CARD here.
MORE FREE GIFTS FOR SALE-A-BRATION. Stampin’ Up! added more exclusive FREE products for Sale-A-Bration yesterday. Earn a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Get the full Sale-A-Bration scoop here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!