I adore the incredible detail of this bold butterfly thank you card created with the Stampin’ Up! Butterflies Thinlits Dies. It’s perfect timing for spring!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Adhere a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic Gray card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a Basic Gray standard card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). Matching layers look rich and so dapper in gray!
Crop the butterfly from Very Vanilla card stock using the largest die in the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. I highly recommend using the Precision Base Plate (roll back and forth thru the big shot 3 times) for crisp cutting of detailed dies and Big Shot Brush for nudging out the little bits!
Using a Glue Dot, adhere a ribbon bow created with Stampin’ Up! Calypso Coral 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon. Adhere butterfly with a Glue Dot to card base.
Stamp “thank you” (Eclectic Expressions Stamp Set) in Basic Gray Ink on Calypso Coral card stock measuring 3/4″ high and cropped with a Banner Triple Punch (instant flagged end) to 3″ long. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three pearls (Pearl Basic Jewels) as shown.
ENJOY A FREE TUTORIAL FOR TODAY’S CARD here.
- Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas. This board offers Stampin’ Up! color mixes for past paper crafting projects. An example above!
- Inspired by Color. Stampin’ Up! color combinations inspired by food, fashion and home decor!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!