Today’s card will provide a little zest to the recipient with two lemons stamped with the Lemon Zest Stamp Set and punched with the coordinating Lemon Builder Punch. Save 10% when you purchase the Lemon Zest Bundle (one of My Favorite Things in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog)! See ALL available 10% off bundles here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Lemon Zest Bundle is filled with fabulous fonts and sentiments. Each is more delightful than the next.
- Add rich depth to the lemons. They first were stamped in Daffodil Delight ink. Crushed Curry ink was added along one side with a Sponge Dauber.
- A few leaves were stamped in Old Olive ink and punched out as well. A bit of Gold Metallic Thread was tied to the end of the leaves for a bit of pizzazz.
- One lemon was adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the other with Stampin’ Dimensionals to for 3-D WOW!
- The Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper provides a gorgeous, gold foil background
- So sophisticated! Here’s a previous project I shared using the Lemon Zest bundle. Original post and details here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s simple Lemon Zest love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn the 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows FREE. The bows coordinate with the 2017-2019 In Colors (yum) and have a glue dot on the back – ready for application! Learn how here.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!