I snuck in some creative time this holiday weekend and played with oodles of new products from the Nature’s Poem suite, available starting Friday, June 1 (approximately noon, Mountain Time) when the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins. These products offer year round versatility!
You’ll be able to save 10% when you purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set and Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies as a bundle (starting June 1).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer (it cuts and scores) and Thick Whisper White card stock.
Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive a 2 x 2 3/4 Blackberry Bliss pattern from Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper on the left as shown.
Layer and adhere with Snail a 3 x 3 3/4 leaf pattern from Nature’s Poem on a 3 1/4 x 4 piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock. Adhere to card base with Snail as shown.
Stamp sentiment from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Layer and adhere with Snail to a 2 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock.
Emboss and cut the large leaf (Rich Razzleberry card stock) and small leaf (Blackberry Bliss card stock) using Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform. TIP: I find embossing first and then cutting the leaves easiest for lining up.
Adhere the small leaf to the larger leaf using a Stampin’ Dimensional and adhere both to the sentiment square using Snail. For a pop of personality and color, add self-adhesive Faceted Dots in coordinating Blackberry Bliss and Grapefruit Grove.
Adhere sentiment square with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a 4 x 1 1/4 piece of Grapefruit Grove card stock. Adhere the Grapefruit Grove piece to card base.
Adhere a Leaves Trinket (copper) with a Glue Dot tucked below the sentiment square as shown (right).
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Nature’s Poem Be Strong card here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!