In yesterday’s post (here), I shared a sneak peek of products from the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Poem suite (available June 1, Noon Mountain Time). Today, I used the Nature’s Poem products in a simple, modern way with a yummy application of Lovely Lipstick, one of the 2018-2020 In Colors.
See all the In Colors as well as a summary and FREE resources for the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with one of the Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes. The 5 x 3 1/2 card base is cut, scored and ready to go!
Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive the following pieces of card stock on the Whisper White Note Card (top to bottom): 4 x 2 1/2 Whisper White, 4 1/2 x 3 Lovely Lipstick, 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 Basic Black.
Using the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (learn why it’s a “must-have” and watch my video here), stamp the tree from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White card stock.
Crop the tree using the coordinating die from Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies, the Big Shot and Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the image).
Wrap Basic Black Solid Twine around the tree and tie in a bow. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock. Create a flagged end on the right by feeding in the sentiment and cropping with the Tailored Tag Punch.
Add a little bling with a black Faceted Dot to the left of the sentiment. Adhere the sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card base.
Add a Lovely Lipstick polka dot pattern (2018-2020 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper) to the note card envelope flap using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use Paper Snips to remove the excess.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Lovely Lipstick Rooted In Nature card here.
If you plan to place your next order through me, LEARN HOW you can request a 2018-2019 Annual Catalog from me by priority mail here. It starts June 1.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!