WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! The following items from the Giant Holiday Closeout already have sold out and are no longer available. Please be sure to order your favorites soon!
- Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper – Item 153486 – p. 15
- Merry Moose Photopolymer Stamp Set – Item 150494 – p. 27
- Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes – Item 153545 – p. 29
- Gather Together Photopolymer Stamp Set – Item 150589 – p. 47
- Rectangle Tins – Item 153519 – p. 55
Begin with an 8 1/2 x 8 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock. Score and fold at 4″ on the 8″ side, resulting in a card base of 8 1/2 x 4.
Cut a piece of Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper to 8 1/2 x 4, then cut in half diagonally.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Standard or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a 2 7/8 and a 2 3/8 Stitched Shapes Circles of Whisper White Thick Cardstock.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE THIS SIMPLICITY! Use the coordinating Home Together Dies along with a Standard or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the following images from the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper:
- Large Pine Tree
- Small Pine Tree
- Large House
- Small House
Adhere together and to the card, as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut the sentiments from the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the card with Foam Adhesive Strips.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add 6 white All the Trimmings Embellishments as shown.
Begin by cutting a piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper to 9 1/8 x 11.
Score the 9 1/8″ side at 2″ and 6 1/8″.
Score the 11″ side at 1 1/4″ and 10″.
Remove the four corners with Paper Snips by following the score lines as shown in the diagram below.
PRINT IT! You can print a PDF of the diagram below by clicking here.
Use the corner rounder of the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners of the small flaps.
Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the four areas shown in the diagram below.
Remove the release paper from the Tear & Tape Adhesive (DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP FLAP) and adhere together folding the left flap in first, then the right flap, then the bottom flap.
NOTE: Do not adhere the top flap until your card is inside and ready to send!
OH, SO PRETTY! The slimline card below also showcases products that are included in the Giant Holiday Closeout sale.
NEW DECEMBER HOST CODE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!