I became an instant fan when I first saw the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set in the Sale-A-Bration promotion brochure. The peacock is trendy and fun. However, it’s the flourishes that open the door for fabulous stamped layers (with or without the peacock).
Earn the Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set FREE when you place a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration. Get the scoop on the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
Heat embossing with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Basic Black Card Stock really pops!
The “beautiful friend” sentiment (Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set) was cropped with a 1″ Circle Punch and layered over the sweet Bermuda Bay scallop circle created with the 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch (new in the Occasions Catalog).
Bermuda Bling! How do you like those perfectly coordinated Bermuda Bay rhinestones? I used the Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Marker to color Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Works like a charm and dries quickly!
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes are my “go to” for quick cards. The 20 5″ x 3 1/2″ cards are cut, scored and ready to pop in the perfectly sized note card envelopes (20).
I added a charming polka dot pattern from Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap. Simply adhere to the flap and snip the excess away with Paper Snips.
Here’s a card I created and shared previously which uses the Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer Stamp Set.
Original details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!