You can dress cards up for the holidays, create an artful “thank you” and much more! I had no hesitation in adding the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Home stamp set and Homemade Holiday Framelits Dies to my Holiday Catalog Top 10 Favorites List. Buy them together as a bundle and save 15% HERE.
This week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO374) was the foundation for today’s joy fold card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A joy fold card is simply two intersecting cards.
- My card base measures 8 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and is scored at 2 3/4″. I added a yummy black and white pattern from Stampin’ Up! Back to Black Designer Series Paper on the front panel.
- The smaller intersecting card measures 8 1/2″ x 3″ and is scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Stampin’ Up! Handheld Stapler and Silver Mini Staples keep my Melon Mambo heart in place with a fun touch.
- Using my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform and Envelope Liner Framelits Dies, I cropped Back to Black Designer Series Paper to a perfect fit in a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope. GET IT! The Magnetic Platform is 40% OFF as part of the On-Line Extravaganza Sale. Ends Dec. 2.
- A trio of Melon Mambo Candy Dots (Brights Candy Dots) add a pop of color and complement the heart.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON TODAY’S CARD? Please leave me a comment below. I’m happy to answer your questions and treasure your comments!
DOOR BUSTER SPECIALS. TODAY ONLY. Project Life, Gift Box and Blendabilities Bundles. PLUS, save up to 50% on select Stampin’ Up! products during the On-Line Extravaganza Sale. While supplies last!
Click on image for sale flyer.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Print a handy supply list with the link at the end.