I have adored the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set from the time it was introduced. Since it’s on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamp & Product List, I thought I would give it a little love and attention on today’s card before it’s gone! Save 15% when you purchase the Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set (retiring) and coordinating Hexagon Punch (also retiring) as a bundle.
HAVE A QUESTION or comment about this card? You can leave it HERE. You can use the search tool on the top right of my blog and find more samples and card ideas using the Six- Sided Sampler stamp set.
My card design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO445). I decided to “be a square!”
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My card base is 4 1/2″ square. I used two square dies from the Squares Collection Framelits Dies for the Whisper White and Black layers below the hexagons. The Squares Collection Framelits Dies are retiring and only available while supplies last. See the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Tools & Accessories List.
- Our little secret! My 4 1/4″ Basic Black layer on top of the 4 1/2″ card base is the same one I cropped the smaller square from but it’s buried below the 4 1/8″ layer of Whisper White.
- Stampin’ Up! Neutrals Envelope Paper (retiring) is the perfect weight for creating custom sized envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board. The 12 x 12 paper comes in five sheets each of Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. Perfect!
- I also used the Envelope Punch Board to create the liner with a pattern from Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper (also retiring). Watch my video to learn how.
- The 2014-2016 In Color Hello Honey (a lovely golden yellow) will be retiring, too, including coordinating ink, card stock and coordinating accessories. The rest of the 2014-2016 In Colors (Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow) are retiring, too. Retiring In Color products tend to sell out quickly and are available while supplies last.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Six-Sided Sampler friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title to access the post and hover and pin photos. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
GET THE FULL SCOOP on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products & Sale (up to 50% off) here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!