The Stampin’ Up! Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper offers patterns and splashy colors that are fresh and fabulous for spring and summer. There are so many combinations that you could plug into today’s design!
Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog. Watch this 60-second Stampin’ Up! video with more ideas using the Tutti Frutti product suite (pp. 28-29, Occasions Catalog).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards (3 1/2″ x 5″) & Envelopes are cut, scored and ready to add your simple touches. With Stampin’ Dimensionals, add a 3 x 4 1/2″ layer of Whisper White to a note card base. White on white looks so chic!
Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Layering Squares Framelits Dies, crop the fun kiwi and polka dot patterns from Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Layer over scalloped squares in Basic Black card stock. Don’t miss those adorable bitty scallops created by the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. Adhere squares as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp sentiment from Fruit Basket Photopolymer Stamp Set in Basic Black Archival Ink. Crop with a die from Stampin’ Up! Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
Add a Pear Pizzazz dot from Subtles Enamel Shapes. Adhere sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals
The finishing touch is to adhere another pattern from Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper to the note card envelope flap. Use Paper Snips to trim the excess.
ENJOY A FREE TUTORIAL FOR TODAY’S CARD here.
MORE FREE GIFTS FOR SALE-A-BRATION. Stampin’ Up! added more exclusive FREE products for Sale-A-Bration yesterday. Earn a FREE gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Get the full Sale-A-Bration scoop here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!