The sweet florals for today’s hello card were created with the Stampin’ Up! Darling Details Dies. The open design gets an even sunnier personality with a rich, ombre background, inspired by a design from the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper (limited release).
WHAT I LOVE! Adhesive Backed Solid Gems (currently on low inventory) in Lemon Lolly add the perfect pop of texture to the floral centers and beyond (lovely, artistic randomness).
The stunning combination of Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly, and Cajun Craze was shared on my Tuesday post along with other color combos here.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Boho Blue Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Layer -4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Die-Cut Sentiment Layer – 2 x 1 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Lemon Lolly Card Stock:
- Layer – 4 1/2 x 3 1/4
- Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color Luster Specialty Paper
- Die-Cut Flowers Layer – 4 x 3 (before die-cutting)
- Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper:
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Begin by burnishing the fold of the Boho Blue card base with a Bone Folder.
Use a Blending Brush to blend Cajun Craze Classic Ink to the top and bottom of the Lemon Lolly card stock layer.
Adhere to the Basic White layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop two sets of flowers and a coordinating leaf from the Boho Blue Luster Specialty Paper with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Darling Details dies.
Use a Clear Block A to stamp the sentiment (Darling Details) in Cajun Craze Classic Ink onto the Basic White layer.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini)and the All That oval die.
Adhere the three Boho Blue die-cuts to the back of the sentiment and to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Lemon Lolly Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
The Darling Details Bundle is part of My Favorite Things from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can read all about what makes them My Favorite Things here.
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The card above was previously shared by me and also uses the Darling Details Bundle from Stampin’ Up! You can see the original blog post, with tips, tricks and project tutorial here.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!