With the release of the Holiday Catalog (read more here), I hope you’ve had a chance to check out this wonderful photopolymer stamp set, Paisleys & Posies. This is one of those sets that has unlimited possibilities and will be on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog (coming soon)! It’s available as a bundle with the coordinating Paisley Framelits Dies at an additional 10% savings.
Today’s card was inspired by this photo in the Country Door Catalog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measure it! The A2 (5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″) card base is Chocolate Chip cardstock. The stamped and embossed Very Vanilla panel measures 5 1/2″ x 2 1/4″.
- The Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer stamp set has 18 images making it easy to create pretty and unique backgrounds.
- Stampin’ Write Markers are the perfect coloring tools for these images.
- Make it Interesting! A quick run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Dots embossing folder adds a touch of texture to both the card and envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Paisleys & Posies thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
GET THE TIME OF YEAR STAMP SET FREE!
SEPTEMBER BONUS GIFT & HOST CODE: Place a product order of $75 or more (before shipping and tax) thru ME in my on-line store in September, enter the host code CRN4YV6Y (see below for where to add the code) and you will earn the Time of Year Photopolymer Stamp Set (p. 201 of the Annual Catalog) FREE. This offer is exclusively available for on-line orders placed through me. Your Time of Year stamp set will arrive in mid-October, separate from your original order.
IF YOUR ORDER IS $150 MORE (before shipping and tax), you should NOT enter the code. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift (Time of Year Photopolymer Stamp Set) from me as well as earn Stampin’ (HOST) Rewards.
This is where you enter the code in my on-line store!
DON’T MISS OUT! Subscribe to my monthly newsletter HERE to get notice of my bonus gift offers & exclusive promotions each month!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!