This trio of sweet pineapple cards is from the new Stampin’ Up! Pop of Paradise stamp set, available June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins. Need a catalog? Click here.
Items marked as new will be available June 1, when the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog begins.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Three of the new 2016-2018 In Colors are represented in the cards. From left to right in the top photo, meet Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Peekaboo Peach. Here’s a closer look and color comparison of ALL the new In Colors.
- Small cards (these are 2 1/2″ square) are perfect for gift giving, tucking in a lunch box, backpack or luggage as a little love note.
- I used Stampin’ Write Markers to color the pineapples (directly on the rubber).
- It’s hip to be square! The new Layering Squares Framelits Dies (19 sizes) made cropping the pineapple layer and layering it over the darling scallop square a snap!
- New Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer stamp set is a delight for building sentiments for a variety of occasions. I love that photopolymer stamp sets are “see through” for easy placement. Here’s a close up of the Thoughtful Banners Photopolymer Stamp Set from a previous post.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Stampin’ Up! pineapple cards that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
STAY TUNED! Tomorrow I’ll share a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with a demonstration of the marker technique used to color these cards as well as a better look at the new products.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!