Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is the New 2023-2025 In Colors. We hope you will be inspired by all the creations the Pals share with you! You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
WHAT I LOVE! I absolutely adore the flirty, flowery and fabulous details of this frame die from the Darling Details die collection. It pairs beautifully with the modern florals from the Darling Details stamp set!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 – scored at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla Card Stock:
- Layer – 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Stamped & Die-Cut Images – 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Wild Wheat Card Stock:
- Layer – 5 1/4 x 4
- Basic Black Card Stock:
- Die-Cut Frame Layer – 4 7/8 x 3 5/8
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 (before die-cutting)
Burnish the folds of the Very Vanilla card base with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Wild Wheat layer to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Crop the Basic Black layer with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the largest Darling Details die.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink in the upper left corner of the Very Vanilla layer, as shown.
Adhere the frame to the Very Vanilla layer with a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Clear Block B, C & D to stamp the “outline” images & sprigs in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and “fill” images in Wild Wheat Classic Ink onto the Very Vanilla layer.
Crop the stamped images with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the coordinating Darling Details die.
Adhere together and to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with black Classic Matte Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Crop the bottom edge of the Basic Black envelope flap layer with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the Darling Details edge die. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are very excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on July 12th! Our theme will be CASE the Catalog, where the design team chooses a card from the new Annual Catalog and recreates it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
The Darling Details Bundle is part of My Favorite Things from the 2023-2024 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You can read all about what makes them My Favorite Things here.
ENDS TODAY, JUNE 30! SAVE 15%! SELECT Designer Series Paper Packs are 15% off the regular retail price through June 30, 2023! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
You can download the flyer that lists the select papers that are included in the 15% Off Sale by clicking here or use the button below.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!