Today I am sharing a simple gift card holder that is quick to create. All it takes is a 5 1/2 x 6 piece of card stock, a few small pieces of Designer Series Paper, paired with your favorite stamp set. This gift card holder was inspired by fellow stamper, Julie Dimatteo!
I used the sentiments from the Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set, which just happens to be one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog. You can see all of My Favorite Things from the 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog on my blog page here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 6 piece of Real Red card stock.
Use the Simply Score Tool to score the following:
- On the 5 1/2″ side, score at 7/8″ and 4 5/8″.
- On the 6″ side, score at 1 3/4″ and 4 3/8″.
Burnish and fold all score lines with a Bone Folder.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Snips to remove the four corners, including the score lines.
Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round all 8 corners. Fold in the flaps so you can successfully round the corners of all the flaps.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut the following pieces of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper:
- Two: 2 3/8 x 3 5/8 (Middle – Inside & Outside)
- Two: 1 5/8 x 3 5/8 (Outside Flaps)
Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round two corners of each of the smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper.
Adhere all pieces to the gift card holder (three on the outside, one on the inside) with Stampin’ Seal.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Real Red Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
Adhere to a piece of Real Red card stock that has been cropped with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the 1-3/4″ scalloped Layering Circle Die.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment onto a 2 1/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the inside with Stampin’ Seal.
Fold the gift card holder closed and wrap with Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon, securing with a bow.
Adhere the sentiment to the ribbon with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a touch of bling.
SAVE MY NOVEMBER CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!