Today’s super simple Holiday Card showcases one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Mini Holiday Catalog: Wrapped in Christmas Stamp Set, part of the Heartwarming Hugs Suite Collection on pages 8-11.
16 Items made the list of My Favorite Things. You can see all 16 of them here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer.
Cut a 3 x 5 pattern from Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. Wrap with Mossy Meadow 3/8″ Diagonal Striped Ribbon and tie in a bow.
Adhere to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
Use Mossy Meadow and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers to color directly to the stamp as shown. Huff on the stamp to reactivate the ink. Apply to a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
Adhere to a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock that has been cut with the stitched circle die from the Warm Wraps Dies using a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
STAMPIN’ UP! ENVELOPE DIES FOR THE PERFECT TOUCH! Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the scalloped edge Envelope Die, to crop a 5 1/4 x 6 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. HOT TIP: You can see my tutorial on the benefits and how to use the Envelope Dies on my blog page here.
Adhere to the inside of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
GET READY! A Designer Series Paper Special is Coming October 1 – 31st!
GET & GO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT! Add the STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (or any items of your choice to a $99 Starter Kit and SAVE $26!) See all the details here.
FREE BONUS! You will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!
AVAILABLE NOW! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Item 149653, $120), along with the optional Magnetic Platform (Item 149656, $24) are available for customer purchase! You can read all about the new machine’s benefits and must-have features here.
See more details, including videos on my page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!