Check out this SNEAK PEEK of products from the Stampin’ Up! Spring 2021 Mini Catalog! Demonstrators that attended the [email protected] virtual event were able to order select product from the NEW catalog early. Customers can order January 5 – June 30, 2021. I hope this card gets you as excited as I am about the new products and possibilities.
The Fine Art Floral Suite Collection consists of everything you see above PLUS Gilded Leafing Embellishment and Heat & Stick Powder. BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Floral Gallery Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%!
See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Fine Art Floral Suite Collection | Item 155982 | $102.25
- Art Gallery Bundle | 156227 | $50.25
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper | Item 154558 | $11.50
- Fine Art 3/8″ Gold Ribbon | Item 154561 | $7.50
- Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder | Item 154317 | $9.00
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate | Item 154557 | $9.00
- Heat & Stick Powder | Item 156110 | $6.00 (Not Shown)
- Gilded Leafing Embellishment | Item 154560 | $9.00 (Not Shown)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, along with the largest Stitched Shapes Circle die, to crop a piece of Vellum card stock and a piece of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper.
Adhere a 3×3 piece of Night of Navy card stock to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Zip through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the “just want to say” die (Floral Gallery Dies).
Remove the protective backing and adhere to the die-cut vellum circle as shown.
Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the back side of the Vellum. Adhere to the Designer Series Paper die-cut circle.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Night of Navy card stock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap to remove excess, set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the coordinating Floral Gallery Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere all pieces to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Did you know I offer a variety of resources regarding paper crafting products, tips, tricks, and more!
Simply click on the “learn how” drop-down in my menu bar above!
SAVE MY NOVEMBER CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!