Copper is perfect for this fall card! Stampin’ Up! gave us gorgeous Copper Foil Sheets in the Holiday Catalog to coordinate with the Copper Emboss Powder and Copper Metallic Thread. So rich!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The inspiration for this copper leaves fall card came from this framed art in the Grandin Road catalog.
- The card base is 3″ x 6 1/2″ of Thick Whisper White card stock. The Copper Foil layer is 2 1/2″ x 6″ and the Whisper White card stock layer is 2 1/4″ x 5 3/4″.
- More metal, please! The leaf is from Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set. It’s stamped with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Copper Emboss Powder.
- The sentiment is from Acorny Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set. Paper Snips were used to cut it out.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s copper fall card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more here about the benefits, prompt service and care I offer when you shop through me. Better yet? Check out my Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program! My customers love it!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!