Copper is perfect for this fall card! Stampin’ Up! gave us gorgeous Copper Foil Sheets in the Holiday Catalog to coordinate with the Copper Emboss Powder and Copper Metallic Thread. So rich!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The inspiration for this copper leaves fall card came from this framed art in the Grandin Road catalog.
- The card base is 3″ x 6 1/2″ of Thick Whisper White card stock. The Copper Foil layer is 2 1/2″ x 6″ and the Whisper White card stock layer is 2 1/4″ x 5 3/4″.
- More metal, please! The leaf is from Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set. It’s stamped with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with Copper Emboss Powder.
- The sentiment is from Acorny Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set. Paper Snips were used to cut it out.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s copper fall card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more here about the benefits, prompt service and care I offer when you shop through me. Better yet? Check out my Tulip Rewards FREE stamp program! My customers love it!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!