Today’s absolutely adorable hippo card uses one of the Orchid Oasis (NEW IN COLOR) Color Combinations I shared on Tuesday’s post. Better yet, there are two products on the card that you can earn FREE with a $50+ order during Sale-a-Bration! July 1 – August 31, 2022 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
PRINT IT! My Stampin' Pretty Color Combination Library is available as a PDF to view, save, and print! NOW WITH A BOOK TWO! My first book filled so many pages I had to start a new one! Be sure to download both BOOK ONE and BOOK TWO!
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 2 x 5 1/4 piece of Smoky Slate card stock that has been zipped through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) tucked inside the Splatters (Stripes & Splatters) 3D Embossing Folder, to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the hippo in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Basic White card stock. Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs: Smoky Slate, Old Olive (Light), and Orchid Oasis.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the following:
- Hippo – Coordinating Hippo Die.
- Smoky Slate – Tub Hippo Die
- Pear Pizzazz – Grass and Wave Hippo Dies
- Orchid Oasis – 2-1/8″ circle Stylish Shapes Die
- Orchid Oasis In Color Designer Series Paper – Splash Hippo Die, 1-1/2″ square nested inside the 2-3/4″ square Stylish Shapes Dies.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Orchid Oasis Classic Ink onto a 2 x 1/2 piece of Basic White card stock.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Orchid Oasis 22-24 In Color Matte Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Orchid Oasis In Color Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!