Stampin’ Up! Label Me Pretty stamp set and coordinating Pretty Label Punch make creating today’s card a snap! Both are available as a cost saving (10% off) bundle in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. See all current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
Request a copy of the annual catalog here!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Two coordinating patterns from Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper are the foundation of the simple card layout. This paper collection has such a yummy array of colors and patterns.
- 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon (new) is wrapped around the striped layer of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. Get a closer look . . . watch my video reveal here of most of the new Stampin’ Up! ribbon!
- Luscious layers! The decorative tag image is from the Label Me Pretty stamp set. It’s cropped with the coordinating Pretty Label Punch. The sentiment (also Label Me Pretty) is punched with a 1 1/4″ Circle Punch. The Daffodil Delight circle is punched with the 1 3/8″ circle punch.
- The Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper is the perfect touch for the inside of the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Pretty Label Punch card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!