There’s nothing classier than a mix of textures from the Stampin’ Up! In Good Taste Suite. I created today’s card with that in mind – handsome burlap style designer series paper, fringed ribbon, and wood elements!
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla Thick card stock as your card base.
Adhere a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut a 5″ piece of Vanilla 1/2″ Open Weave Ribbon (Forever Greenery Trim).
Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that has been cropped with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Tasteful Labels Die.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
SAVE MY NOVEMBER CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!