Today’s gatefold card showcases the layout of the Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook #11 (below) that I shared on Tuesday! Night of Navy against Whisper White always makes a bold statement. This is one of the many classy and versatile patterns from the Stampin’ Up! In Good Taste Designer Series Paper collection..
Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a gate-fold card base using Whisper White Thick card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. Cut card stock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8.
Layer and adhere a 1 5/8 x 5 piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper to a 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 piece of Night of Navy card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Repeat for the opposite side.
Adhere to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Create a belly band by adhering a 9 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock to a 9 1/2 x 1 3/4 piece of Night of Navy card stock.
Lay the card in the center and mark/score the belly band to wrap around the card. Leave a wee bit of room to allow it to slide on and off.
Use Stampin’ Seal + (extra strength) to adhere the belly band ends together, placing it where it will be covered by the sentiment die-cut.
Double wrap with Night of Navy 1/4″ Playing with Patterns Ribbon, securing on the left with a bow.
Crop a piece of Night of Navy card stock using the 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 Hippo & Friends Die.
Adhere to the band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating Tasteful Labels Dies & a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sentiment as shown.
All products are gently used (my personal use only) and discounted (25% or more).
- There is a minimum purchase amount of $50.
- Shipping is FREE. Delivery is within the U.S. only and will go to the shipping address listed during your PayPal purchase.
- Products sell out quickly.
- PLEASE NOTE that Stampin’ Up! host (stampin’) rewards, this month’s bonus days promotion and my Tulip Rewards do NOT apply to the sale of my personal retiring products!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!