CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS! Today’s card features an all-new bundle from the 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog that is now LIVE and with many products waiting to arrive in your craft room!
2020-2021 Annual Catalog – Click to view the new catalog on-line!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? Click here for details on how you can get one!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Celebrate Sunflowers Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Sunflowers Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Wrap a piece of Bumblebee 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon around a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock, securing with a bow as shown.
Use Stampin’ Seal adhesive (NEW) to adhere to a 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 piece of Basic Black card stock.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 4 x 3 piece of Whisper White card stock through an embossing machine, tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to a 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Sunflowers Dies to crop the following pieces:
- Sunflower Base & Leaves Base – World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Sunflower Detail, Leaves Detail, Sunflower Center, & Stems – Basic Black card stock
Adhere together as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Celebrate Sunflowers) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 4 x 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop the ends using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card as shown.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here is another of my creations using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle and the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch. Click here to see the details of the card below.
DON’T MISS THE STAMPIN’ REWARDS PRODUCT BONUS! June 3 – 30, 2020!
If you place an order of $250 or more, you will earn an ADDITIONAL $25 in Stampin’ Rewards! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.
GET IT FREE! From June 3 – 30, 2020, you can add the Celebrate Sunflowers to a $99 Starter Kit for FREE! You can see all the details on the Pick a FREE Bundle Promotion on my blog page here.
SAVE ME! JUNE HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.