Today’s card says goodbye to a simple and modern stamp set that is very dear to my heart. I helped design the Varied Vases stamp set (RETIRING) after reaching a $1 million sales milestone – more details here. I share more ways to use the Varied Vases stamp set with the coordinating Vases Builder Punch (not retiring) in my FREE Varied Vases PDF tutorials and video demonstration.
NOTE: The Varied Vases and Vibrant Vases stamp sets are both retiring and currently on backorder. However, you CAN add them to an order NOW which means they can count toward the total for Stampin’ Rewards and my Tulip Rewards!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine with the edge die from the Stitched Labels Dies (RETIRING & ON SALE) set at the bottom of the card stock.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the images as shown with the following Classic Inks:
- Left Vase – Balmy Blue
- Middle Vase & Orchid – Blueberry Bushel (Full Strength) (RETIRING)
- Right Vase – Blueberry Bushel (Stamped Off) (RETIRING)
- Sentiment – Night of Navy
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Blueberry Bushel Noble Peacock Rhinestones (RETIRING) to the iris as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Dies) (RETIRING & ON SALE), a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Blueberry Bushel 6 x 6 In Color Designer Series Paper (RETIRING & NOW SOLD OUT) to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help soften any lines.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here is another of my creations (one of several) using my retiring Million Dollar Varied Vases Stamp Set! Click here to see the details of the card below.
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!