My Step-by-Step Instructions:
Start with a Very Vanilla Note Card (3 1/2 x 5) as your card base.
Cut a piece of Mango Melody card stock to 3 1/4 x 4 3/4. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
With a Stamparatus (stamp positioning tool), stamp the bouquet image & sentiment in Soft Suede Ink onto a 3 x 4 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Stamp the flowers in Mango Melody Ink, also using the Stamparatus for perfect placement.
Stamp the bow in Mango Melody Ink onto a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Snip with Paper Snips and adhere as shown with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Easily adhere a Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequin to the center of the bow for just the right touch of bling.
LOVE FREE PRODUCTS? Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!