I have loved the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Bulb Builder Punch for it’s versatility (check out my sunflower below) and the modern, colorful Christmas cards you can make in a flash. The punch is on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List at 40% off. WOW! Be sure to scoop this fantastic deal while supplies last!
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
BE INSPIRED! Today’s post highlights three projects I shared previously on my Stampin’ Pretty blog that relied the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.