Stampin’ Up! Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Jar of Haunts stamp set will quickly take a Halloween treat and gift bag to WOW!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags make gift giving easy and inexpensive. You get 10 bags for $3.50.
- Chose another pattern from the Halloween Night Speciality Designer Series Paper and a different stamp image from the Jar of Haunts stamp set and you have a whole new look.
- Gettin’ punchy! The Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and Banner Triple Punch make creating tags a snap.
- Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating Halloween Night Baker’s Twine and Halloween Night Enamel Dots add the finishing touch.
- The Jar of Haunts stamp set includes an adorable pumpkin. A few brush strokes with an Aqua Painter brings the pumpkin to life.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Halloween gift bag project that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
- Need more inspiration? I love these gift bag and treat holders created by Stampin’ Up! using Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper.
BUNDLE UP AND SAVE 10%! Save 10% when you purchase these Stampin’ Up! product bundles of coordinating stamps, punches and dies.
THE ULTIMATE STAMPIN’ UP! BUNDLE is the $99 Starter Kit. Learn more about the discounts & benefits of the $99 Starter Kit here. I welcome hobby stampers! I invite you to become part of my friendly and fun Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community when you purchase the $99 Starter Kit through me.
You lead the Pals to find their creativity and cultivate friendships.
Stampin’ Pretty Pal – Debbie C.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!