Today’s Simple Saturday card introduces the Making Christmas Bright photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Christmas Bulb Builder Punch. Oh what fun it is . . . to pop out those colorful Christmas bulbs! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun. View it instantly here.
SAVE 10% when you purchase the Making Christmas Bright photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Christmas Bulb Builder Punch as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using the Stampin’ Trimmer and Thick Whisper White card stock.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool for best results and Whisper White card stock, stamp the three Christmas bulbs from Making Christmas Bright stamp set in Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Real Red ink. Stamp the bulb bases in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
Crop the Christmas bulbs and base using the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch. Adhere the bulb and base to each other with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the “wire” in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a 2 3/8″ square of Whisper White card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to a 2 5/8 square piece of Basic Black card stock. Both the Whisper White and Basic Black squares were created with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
Adhere the Christmas bulbs as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut a 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock and a 2 1/4 x 4 piece of Pacific Point card stock. Adhere to each other and then to a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Thick Whisper White card stock. TIP: Since I will be wrapping ribbon around these layers, I prefer the “heft” of the Thick Whisper White card stock for this layer over standard weight Whisper White.
Wrap a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon around the layers and tie in a bow. Adhere entire piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals to card base.
Adhere Christmas bulb square using Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown. Add one self-adhesive Red Rhinestone to the Real Red bulb for a pop of bling.
Crop the envelope liner using the Pacific Point polka dot pattern from Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, the Big Shot and the envelope liner die from Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies. Adhere with Snail Adhesive (or Multipurpose Liquid Glue) to the inside of a Whisper White Medium Envelope.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Christmas Light Moment Card here.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, WTAAG4X7 for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before shipping & tax). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ (TOTAL BEFORE SHIPPING & TAX): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Red Rhinestones as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Learn how to use and where to add the host code here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!